[comp.os.msdos.programmer] TC++ PRINT.BGI / PRINTERS.BGI -> HOW TO INCLUDE IN CODE

wisch@thp.uni-koeln.de (Hans-Alois Wischmann) (02/17/91)

Could someone please email me an example of how to include the abovementioned
BGI drivers (for printers) into own application code. Thanks in advance.
Hans-Aloys Wischmann

dijkp@twssun.pttrnl.nl (Patrick van Dijk) (02/18/91)

wisch@thp.uni-koeln.de (Hans-Alois Wischmann) writes:

>Could someone please email me an example of how to include the abovementioned
>BGI drivers (for printers) into own application code. Thanks in advance.
>Hans-Aloys Wischmann

Where can I get the BGI drivers PRINT.BGI and PRINTERS.BGI

Patrick

P_vDijk@pttrnl.nl

john@hpnmdla.HP.COM (John McLaughlin) (02/20/91)

If these are the BGI files that are included with mercury
I too would like to know how to interface to them.... If anyone
has any information if they could post it (or mail it) it would
be much appreicated.

		-John

wisch@thp.uni-koeln.de (Hans-Alois Wischmann) (02/20/91)

Sorry, mail bounced twice. In short: Contained in files mercry{1,2}.zip in
mirrors/msdos/math on wuarchive.wustl.edu. Hope this helps. If you get them
running, please e-mail me or post an example of how to do it. Thanks. (haw).