[comp.os.msdos.programmer] PC Magazine .ASM Source needed

bobz@truevision.com (Bob Zigon) (02/27/91)

I need a telephone number of a BBS that has all of the ASM source
published by PC Magazine. Can anyone help? Please dont lead me to
PCMagNet.

Thanks

Bob Zigon

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (03/06/91)

bobz@truevision.com (Bob Zigon) writes:
>I need a telephone number of a BBS that has all of the ASM source
>published by PC Magazine. Can anyone help? Please dont lead me to
>PCMagNet.

All the PC Magazine sources in the form of the monthly files they
release by volume number are available for downloading on the Detroit
Download Central network at 313-885-3956.  DDC has multiple lines
which support 300/1200/2400/9600/14400 bps (HST/V.32/V.42/V.42bis/MNP5).
This is a subscription system with an average hourly cost of 17 cents.
It is also accessable on Telenet via PC Pursuit and on Tymnet via
StarLink outdial.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Co-SysOp, Detroit Download Central 313-885-3956 (212/V22bis/HST/V32/V42bis)