[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Anyone

Deryk.Barker@f21.n688.z89.onebdos.UUCP (Deryk Barker) (03/07/91)

Anyone out there any experience with this awful product? In
particular how you can persuade it to up its maximum number
of files allowed open?

I have a program which blew up on too many files. So I up
the files= in my config.sys from 32 to 40. No change. So I
up it to 100 - still no change. Test program seems to
indicate some sort of MSC runtime limitation of around 15
files. There SHOULD be some way of changing this, but the
documentation is so appalling that I can't find it.

Help!!!!!

Cheers,
Deryk Barker
Jupiter Software