[net.travel] Suggestions wanted on cheap way to travel to Hawaii

robertj@tektronix.UUCP (Robert Jaquiss) (10/29/84)

I want to go to Hawaii in mid to late December.  Is there any such thing as a
cheap way to get there? If I get enough info I will summarize for the net
thank you.
Robert S. Jaquiss Jr.
ucbvax!tektronix!robertj (uucp)
robert jaquiss@tektronix (csnet)
robert jaquiss.tektronix@rand-relay (arpanet)
(503) 627-6346 (audio phone at work)

shaprkg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Bob Shapiro) (11/02/84)

In article <4009@tektronix.UUCP> robertj@tektronix.UUCP (Robert Jaquiss) writes:
>I want to go to Hawaii in mid to late December.  Is there any such thing as a
>cheap way to get there? If I get enough info I will summarize for the net
>thank you.
>Robert S. Jaquiss Jr.
>(503) 627-6346 (audio phone at work)

   The only cheap way to Hawaii at that time of year (that is the Christmas
holiday period for you non-Christians) is to swim. You'll be lucky to get
there at any price.