[comp.os.msdos.programmer] OBJ Dissassembly

Robert_Salesas@mindlink.UUCP (Robert Salesas) (03/13/91)

Is there any way to dissassemble an .obj file back to its .asm
form?  Hmm..  yup, that's it..
Robert Salesas

Robert_Salesas@mindlink.UUCP (Robert Salesas) (03/15/91)

Ok, thanx I'll check it out.  I have Borland C++ so I hope its there.

\ Robert Salesas             + Usenet:  Robert_Salesas@MINDLINK.UUCP /
\ Eschalon Development Inc.  + CIS:     76625,1320    BYTE:  newdawn /

haccme@milton.u.washington.edu (Thomas Ridgeway) (03/15/91)

In article <5135@mindlink.UUCP> Robert_Salesas@mindlink.UUCP (Robert Salesas) writes:
>Is there any way to dissassemble an .obj file back to its .asm
>form?  Hmm..  yup, that's it..
>Robert Salesas

well, there have gotta be other ways to do it, but right now
I'm lazy . . .

the utility tdump.exe supplied with the turbo professional series
of compilers is a ``generic object module and .EXE file disassembler''
I have not had occasion to use it, tho . . .

No, I have no connection with Borland etc. etc.

Tom