[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Looking for exe_to_com file

leeda@frith.egr.msu.edu (Dae Hee Lee) (03/15/91)

I am looking for exe_to_com file instead of exe2bin file in dos.
Is there any such file available in public domain?

Thank you for your help again.

Daehee Lee

kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley) (03/16/91)

In article <1991Mar15.060144.22457@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> leeda@frith.egr.msu.edu (Dae Hee Lee) writes:

>I am looking for exe_to_com file instead of exe2bin file in dos.
>Is there any such file available in public domain?

Why?  If you just want to save typing filename.EXE, then edit a copy
of exe2bin using your favorite binary editor and change the BINs to
COMs.

--
Kaleb Keithley                        kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov

As of right now, I'm in charge here now...                  Alexander Haig.
Voodoo Economics, that's what it is, voodoo economics.      George Bush