[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Mouse source code needed

jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian K. W. Hook) (03/27/91)

Is there any mouse source code out there?  What I need mostly is a table of
the interrupts and subfunctions that the mouse driver uses.  I am using
C, but ASM source would be alright.

Brian

BMS101@psuvm.psu.edu (03/28/91)

You didn't specify the language that you were writing in but Microsoft has the
MS mouse developer's kit that comes with a MOUSE.LIB and the such... Also "Turb
o C++ programming", Ben Ezelle  comes with a disk and it has mouse.i on it that
 is a fairly complete mouse object.
-----------------
              B  O  R  N    T  O    C  O  D  E !
Luck is directly    |BRADLEY SMALL        | Is it really "PROGRAMMING"
proportional to how |BMS101 AT PSUVM      | when it works right the
hard one works!     |BMS101@PSUVM.PSU.EDU | first time.

joe@proto.com (Joe Huffman) (03/29/91)

jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian K. W. Hook) writes:

>Is there any mouse source code out there?  What I need mostly is a table of
>the interrupts and subfunctions that the mouse driver uses.  I am using
>C, but ASM source would be alright.

Zortech has support for the mouse both in text mode (C interface direct to
the mouse int 33h calls) and in graphics mode (built-in hide and show cursor
calls, interrupt driven cursor movement, etc).

Source code (assembly) for both is available from Zortech -- for a price
of course.  Discounts for people with '.EDU' email addresses.  Send queries
to 'sales@zortech.com', 'zortech-ed@zortech.com', or ask for Renee Pace
at 800-848-8408.

--
joe@proto.com