[comp.os.msdos.programmer] COM port ISR and FAQ.

whb@castle.ed.ac.uk (H Bruce) (03/28/91)

There have been many requests for COM port ISR code recently.
About a year ago I got such code from the net but I can't remember where from.
As the code and expertise obviously exist isn't it about time it was added
to the FAQ posting ?

Any comments,

Henry.

raymond@math.berkeley.edu (Raymond Chen) (03/30/91)

In article <9357@castle.ed.ac.uk>, whb@castle (H Bruce) writes:
>As the code and expertise obviously exist isn't it about time it was added
>to the FAQ posting ?

I can't add anything to the FAQ until [1] somebody suggests it
in the first place, and [2] somebody sends me the answer.

Wondering out loud might make you feel better, but it doesn't help
get anything done.
--
Raymond Chen, your friendly (sometimes) FAQ maintainer.