[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Low cost COBOL compiler sought

xeee02@mixcom.COM (Dean A. Roth) (03/30/91)

A friend is looking for a low cost COBOL compiler
for MS-DOS. Any recommendations?  Thank you.

--
Dean Roth           deanr@mixcom.com

linwood@cbnewsk.att.com (linwood.d.johnson) (03/31/91)

In article <438@mixcom.COM> xeee02@mixcom.COM (Dean A. Roth) writes:
>A friend is looking for a low cost COBOL compiler
>for MS-DOS. Any recommendations?  Thank you.

There is a free cobol compiler that was uploaded to Simtel and
the mirror sites within the last month.  Sorry, I didn't save
the article; therefore, I don't know the filename. Give it a
look.

Good Luck!!

--
| Linwood D. Johnson       |  linwood@ihlpf.att.com                 |
| AT&T Bell Labs, 1000 E. Warrenville Rd., Naperville, IL 60566     |