[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Is there a command.com patch for....

sdavid@infmx.informix.com (David Sherrick) (04/02/91)

If I were you, I would look for a shareware version of 'ls'.  ls is a Unix
program that list files.  It is much more robust than 'dir', it automatically
sorts alphabetically and displays in lower case.  I am in the process of
writing an 'ls' clone for DOS and would be happy to send it to you when I
am done.

ps.
I am writing it in assembler as an exercise.  There are several versions
already floating around.