[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Format of DESQview grf*.dvr files or ATI driver?

bodoh@cat4.cs.wisc.edu (Daniel Bodoh) (04/03/91)

     * Use the 132 column text modes
     * Create my own graphics font so that I can squeeze as many characters
       on the screen as possible and have as many non-overlapping 25x80
       windows as possible,
     * and  be able to save and virtualize 800x600 and 1024x768 graphics
       screens.

  Does anyone have documention on the .DVR graphics drivers file format?
  Or has anyone else written an ATI VGA Wonder driver?  Considering the
  popularity of Super VGA cards, I would suspect that someone has already
  done this, and I think a lot of Desqview users would love to have more
  non-overlapping windows.

  Dan Bodoh   (bodoh@cs.wisc.edu)

bodoh@cat4.cs.wisc.edu (Daniel Bodoh) (04/03/91)

 Let's try again...

 According to TECH notes from Quarterdeck, DESQview is not capable of using
 1024x768 video modes, as well as the other fancy features of video cards
 like the ATI VGA WONDER.  I would like to write a driver so that I could