[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Trident 8900 registers

st12a@menudo.uh.edu (Richard T. Henderson) (04/04/91)

I am looking for documentation on the registers for my Trident
8900 SVGA card.  In particular, paging information.

Any help would be appreciated.

richard~

nyet@nntp-server.caltech.edu (n liu) (04/04/91)

st12a@menudo.uh.edu (Richard T. Henderson) writes:

>I am looking for documentation on the registers for my Trident
>8900 SVGA card.  In particular, paging information.

>Any help would be appreciated.

oo oo oo, me too. Also, info on how its memory is set up for
doing point plotting w/out bios interrupts (damn, they is slow).

Thanks alot,
nye

pjv@fct.unl.pt (Pedro Jorge Veiga) (04/04/91)

In article <1991Apr4.011408.8976@nntp-server.caltech.edu> nyet@nntp-server.caltech.edu (n liu) writes:
   st12a@menudo.uh.edu (Richard T. Henderson) writes:

>   >I am looking for documentation on the registers for my Trident
>   >8900 SVGA card.  In particular, paging information.
>
>   >Any help would be appreciated.
>
>   oo oo oo, me too. Also, info on how its memory is set up for
>   doing point plotting w/out bios interrupts (damn, they is slow).
>
>   Thanks alot,
>   nye
Amen to that, followed by a warm-hand-waving-ME TOO!!!

--
     -?-
    /- -\

joe@proto.com (Joe Huffman) (04/05/91)

nyet@nntp-server.caltech.edu (n liu) writes:

>st12a@menudo.uh.edu (Richard T. Henderson) writes:

>>I am looking for documentation on the registers for my Trident
>>8900 SVGA card.  In particular, paging information.

>oo oo oo, me too. Also, info on how its memory is set up for

Trident has a technical reference manual that is available.  They gave me
mine (I wrote the graphics libraries for Zortech and Trident wanted the
support) but I'm nearly certain it is available for an afforable price.

--
joe@proto.com