[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Seek PKWARE, Inc. Phone Number Or Email Addr

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (04/05/91)

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for PKWARE, Inc.,
the distributors of the PKPAK/PKUNPAK program?  We need to talk to
them about a site license, and I would prefer not having to wait
for snailmail to get there.
--
Clayton E. Cramer {uunet,pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
You must be kidding!  No company would hold opinions like mine!

valley@uchicago (Doug Dougherty) (04/05/91)

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) writes:

>Does anyone have an email address or phone number for PKWARE, Inc.,
>the distributors of the PKPAK/PKUNPAK program?  We need to talk to
>them about a site license, and I would prefer not having to wait
>for snailmail to get there.

They're in the book.  Call 1-414-555-1212 and ask for Glenview (WI)
--

	(no .sig yet)
	(By the way, is it really true that no one takes you seriously

reb@triada.UUCP (Rodger Ball) (04/06/91)

Here is the address on their license agreement:

PKware, Inc.
9025 N. Deerwood Drive
Brown Deer, WI 53223
VC (414) 354-8699 * BBS (414) 354-8670 * FAX (414) 354-8559

The latest version I have is 1.10 and comes with all the necessary
license information.

Hope this helps...

Rodger Ball -
Triad Systems Corporation, 3055 Triad Drive, Livermore CA 94550-9559
~pyramid!triada!triadc!reb