[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Zinc C++ Interface Library

bzheng@phakt.usc.edu (Bin Zheng) (04/18/91)

Anybody familiar with the Zinc C++ Library?  How useful is it?
Any suggestion for a good reference book?  Thanks a lot.

ferdie@coyote.datalog.com (fred jarvis) (04/20/91)

bzheng@phakt.usc.edu (Bin Zheng) writes:

> Anybody familiar with the Zinc C++ Library?  How useful is it?
> Any suggestion for a good reference book?  Thanks a lot.

   I am interested in any info people have on this, too.  They
received a good, but short, review in a recent "Computer Language"
mag.  Their # is 1-800-638-8665 & they said they would send a demo
disk, although I have not received it yet.
   Fred Jarvis ferdie@coyote.datalog.com