[comp.os.msdos.programmer] MSJ Article on Keyboard interrupt

anicolao@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Alex Nicolaou) (04/29/91)

Does anyone remember which issue of MSJ contained the article
about keyboard interrupts? I've just found out that the listings
of programs in MSJ are available via anonymous ftp and would like
to get the ones which go with that issue to see if I can get any
usable code from it.

Thanks,

alex

ray@ole.UUCP (Ray Berry) (04/29/91)

anicolao@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Alex Nicolaou) writes:

>Does anyone remember which issue of MSJ contained the article
>about keyboard interrupts? I've just found out that the listings
	May 90 Vol 5 #3
--
Ray Berry  kb7ht  uucp: ...sumax!ole!ray CIS: 73407,3152 /* "inquire within" */