[comp.os.msdos.programmer] info NOISETRACKER files on SBLASTER

prak1@pttrnl.nl (04/24/91)

Does somebody have documentation on the NOISETRACKER (.NST/.MOD) file
structure ?

I'am planning to make a .NST player for the SOUNDBLASTER using a XT 10MHZ,
but I have no docs about .NST files.

I know that there are good players such as JMPLAYER,JMPLAYXT,SCREAMTRACKER and
TRACKBLASTER but they only run well on AT's.

If somebody can help me, I will mention his name in the program when it is
ready.

Frank van Beloois
prak1@pttrnl.nl
The Netherlands

c8902348@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (05/10/91)

In article <1991Apr24.103408.65043@pttrnl.nl>, prak1@pttrnl.nl writes:
> Does somebody have documentation on the NOISETRACKER (.NST/.MOD) file
> structure ?
>
> I'am planning to make a .NST player for the SOUNDBLASTER using a XT 10MHZ,
> but I have no docs about .NST files.
>
> I know that there are good players such as JMPLAYER,JMPLAYXT,SCREAMTRACKER and
> TRACKBLASTER but they only run well on AT's.
>
> If somebody can help me, I will mention his name in the program when it is
> ready.
>

> Frank van Beloois
> prak1@pttrnl.nl
> The Netherlands

I would be quite interested in that too..

Have you tried TETRA?

It seems to be quite good.. Unfortuanetly, it wont run standard NST files..
But ive heard there is a converter..

Tony