[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Yet another request for mouse handling info

Paul.Lalonde@sunbrk.FidoNet.Org (Paul Lalonde) (05/28/91)

Hello, Looks like this may be an FAQ...but I don't normally read this
group, so please bear with me.

I have a need to use my mouse in the 320x200 VGA graphics mode, and I
have NO documentation whatsoever about mice or mice dirvers.  Is there
a document online somewhere that will tell me about rodents?  Or
even code showing how to do it in graphics mode (I've found lots of
libraries and such for text mode)?  I need this in a bit of a hurry...

	Any help much appreciated,

			Paul

 Paul A. Lalonde	 	Internet: lalonde@qucis.queensu.ca
 Home Phone: (613)542-6989	Work Phone: (613)545-6754

	"The only true law is that which leads to freedom"
			- Richard Bach, _Jonathan Livingston Seagull_

 * Origin: Seaeast - Fidonet<->Usenet Gateway - sunbrk (1:343/15.0)