[comp.os.msdos.programmer] B-Trees

markt@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Mark Tarrabain) (06/07/91)

  Would anyone happen to know of a GOOD file-oriented data manager?
Btrieve is excellent, but I would prefer to have access to source code.
(Preferably 'C').
  Email replies please.
  Thanks.
>> Mark

Mark Tarrabain              markt@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982

bxw@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (Brad Willcott) (06/07/91)

markt@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Mark Tarrabain) writes:

>  Would anyone happen to know of a GOOD file-oriented data manager?
>Btrieve is excellent, but I would prefer to have access to source code.
>(Preferably 'C').
>  Email replies please.
>  Thanks.
>>> Mark

Try our anonymous ftp server.  There are two archives that might be of interest
to you:

	ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au : /pc/progdev/C/bplus.lzh
				"    "     " cbase.lzh

If I remember rightly, both include source.  If they don't, then you can
probably get it by registering.  Sorry for being so vague, but it is a while
since I put these onto the server.

Brad.

--
Brad Willcott,                          ACSnet:     bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz