[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Logitech moues driver info

sorrow@oak.circa.ufl.edu (06/06/91)

asked me for the BBS number for logitech.  Unfortunately, I don't have it handy
but:

1.  Call Logitech tech support and they will give you the number.
2.  It is free of charge.
3.  There are lots of .MNU files, etc.

the latest driver is 5.01, and it is about 28K big.

Brian
/*
Brian Hook -- MS-DOS Programmer for Contract
"I was in the kitchen, Seamus, that's my dog, was outside....and buried
ALIVE....fritter and waste...but this one goes to 11!....anymore of that
plutonium nyborg?....SNOW TIME!....This is home...this is Mean Street..
*/

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (06/06/91)

sorrow@oak.circa.ufl.edu writes:
>asked me for the BBS number for logitech.  Unfortunately, I don't have it
>handy but:
>
>1.  Call Logitech tech support and they will give you the number.
>2.  It is free of charge.
>3.  There are lots of .MNU files, etc.
>
>the latest driver is 5.01, and it is about 28K big.

And it available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.mouse>
DRVR501.ZIP     Updated Ligitech Mouse drivers, from their BBS

--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives at SIMTEL20 [192.88.110.20]

lynnm@informix.com (Lynn Macey) (06/07/91)

sorrow@oak.circa.ufl.edu writes:

>asked me for the BBS number for logitech.  Unfortunately, I don't have it handy
>but:

Ok, here are the details on Logitech:

Technical Support Hotline: 415-795-8100 (7-days a week)

Logitech Bulletin Board Service (LBBS): 415-795-0408 (24-hrs 7-days a week)
	Hit the space bar twice to logon. 300,1200 and 2400 baud.

Customer Service Hotline: 415-795-0801

BIX: Join the Logitech Conference

Lynn Macey - Telos Consulting Services
 @ Informix Software, Inc

lynnm@informix.com

acook@athena.mit.edu (Andrew R Cook) (06/07/91)

In article <00949AEE.C609C4C0@MAPLE.CIRCA.UFL.EDU>, sorrow@oak.circa.ufl.edu writes:
|> asked me for the BBS number for logitech.  Unfortunately, I don't have it handy
|> but:
|>
|> 1.  Call Logitech tech support and they will give you the number.

Even easier:  Log on to your favorite local BBS, and see if they have it.   In
the Boston area, I found the latest driver on BIX.

Andy Cook
acook@athena.mit.edu

msschaa@cs.vu.nl (Schaap MS) (06/13/91)

Is there an FTP site where I can download the newest
MicroSoft mouse driver?
^^^^^^^^^

Thanks in advance,
   Michael Schaap