[comp.os.msdos.programmer] RCS available via ftp?

jamesh@cs.umr.edu (James Hartley) (06/13/91)

I would appreciate any information anyone can supply on RCS-like (Revision
Control Software) available via ftp.  Thanks.

--
James J. Hartley               _   /| Internet: jamesh@cs.umr.edu
Department of Computer Science \'o.O'   Bitnet: jamesh@cs.umr.edu@umrvmb.bitnet

bxw@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (Brad Willcott) (06/18/91)

jamesh@cs.umr.edu (James Hartley) writes:

>I would appreciate any information anyone can supply on RCS-like (Revision
>Control Software) available via ftp.  Thanks.

You have not stated anything about the hardware or operating system on
which you need to use this.  So, I'll tell you where to get it for
IBM PC Compatibles and MS-DOS.

	ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au : /pc/progdev

	dosrcsex.lzh  -  Executables
	dosrcsmp.lzh  -  Documentation
	dosrcss.lzh   -  Source Code

I do not remember off-hand what version though.

--
Brad Willcott,                          ACSnet:     bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz
Computing Services,                     Internet:   bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au