[comp.os.msdos.programmer] FORTRAN and WINDOWS3

jcmorris@mwunix.mitre.org (Joe Morris) (06/19/91)

t_hallam@fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au writes:

>I've got LOTS of fortran code which I would like to put a good interface
>on.  The code compiles under MS Fortran.  I am thinking of trying to use
>windows....

>1)	What is the best way of putting a windows interface to a FORTRAN
>	program?
>2)	Can I use the memory management of windows (ie 16M or what ever it
>	is)?
>3)	Do I have to use MS C and Windows SDK or is there another way?

According to a recent flyer the just-released Fortran 5.1 package can
be used to generate Windows apps.  I'm waiting for more info about
just what it really can do, and what is needed to use it...

Joe Morris