[comp.windows.x.motif] Motif, How do I get it ?

jaz@icd.ab.com (Jack A. Zucker) (07/03/90)

Will someone from OSF contact me regarding a license ?

Jack A. Zucker C/O
Allen-Bradley
747 Alpha Drive
Highland Heights, Oh. 44143

(216) 646-4668

hughes@3bjuniorec.usf.edu (Ken Hughes) (07/03/90)

In article <1486@abvax.UUCP>, jaz@icd.ab.com (Jack A. Zucker) writes:
|>Will someone from OSF contact me regarding a license ?
|>
|>Jack A. Zucker C/O
|>Allen-Bradley
|>747 Alpha Drive
|>Highland Heights, Oh. 44143
|>
|>(216) 646-4668

Please do likewise for me...

Ken Hughes
ENB 342
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL  33620

ron@kasparov.osf.org (Ron Birnbaum) (07/03/90)

In article <1354@ziggy.EDU> hughes@sol.csee.usf.edu (Ken Hughes) writes:

>In article <1486@abvax.UUCP>, jaz@icd.ab.com (Jack A. Zucker) writes:
>|>Will someone from OSF contact me regarding a license ?
>|>

>Please do likewise for me...

 Please send all requests for information about Motif licensing to our OSF
Direct Channels group.

Here's the EMAIL address:
                              direct@osf.org

They will be happy to help all who inquire!

Ron Birnbaum
OSF Systems Engineering
ron@osf.org

jg@crl.dec.com (Jim Gettys) (07/04/90)

On Digital Equipment workstations (both Ultrix and VMS),
Motif is now available from Digital as a layered product,
and all DEC machines are licensed for Motif already.

Talk to your DEC salesmen to order it.

Future DECwindows releases will migrate our environment
over to Motif, and make it the default environment...
			- Jim