[comp.windows.x.motif] Volume Of Postings

marcs@SLC.COM (Marc San Soucie) (09/06/90)

Kee Hinckley apologetically scribes:

> ... however it's
> come to my attention that some people think I've been posting
> an excessive number of messages to this list, so I figured I'd
> combine two messages in one :-)...
> Comments?

Anybody who has a problem with Kee's postings to this mailing list had better
find something else to do with their time than program computers. The amount of
time necessary to document and post descriptions of problems with the degree of
detail he applies is considerable, and for anyone to criticize him for it seems
a bit stupid. This list is for the exchange of potentially useful information,
and nothing Kee has posted recently has been anything other than that. So pipe
down out there, y'all, and let the man work.

    Marc San Soucie
    Servio Corporation
    Beaverton, Oregon
    marcs@slc.com