[comp.windows.x.motif] Motif 1.1 update-1 and update-2???

mayer@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Niels Mayer) (12/02/90)

In article <1990Nov30.230623.5640@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov> kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley	) writes:
>First off, you don't have 1.1.1, you have 1.1 with update-1, and maybe
>update-2.  Trust me.

Updates to Motif 1.1??
	How/where do you find out about update-1, update-2, etc.
	What has been updated/changed/fixed?
	How can I get these?

I guess I really should convince my management that we'd be better off with
a direct source licence from OSF...

	    Niels Mayer -- hplabs!mayer -- mayer@hplabs.hp.com
		  Human-Computer Interaction Department
		       Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
			      Palo Alto, CA.
				   *

kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley ) (12/04/90)

In article <6297@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM> mayer@hplabs.hp.com (Niels Mayer) writes:
>In article <1990Nov30.230623.5640@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov> kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley	) writes:
>>First off, you don't have 1.1.1, you have 1.1 with update-1, and maybe
>>update-2.  Trust me.
>
>Updates to Motif 1.1??
>	How/where do you find out about update-1, update-2, etc.
>	What has been updated/changed/fixed?
>	How can I get these?
>
>I guess I really should convince my management that we'd be better off with
>a direct source licence from OSF...

That's the first step.  Then you also have to buy the support license.
When you have that, then OSF will make engineering fixes available to you.

--
Kaleb Keithley                      Jet Propulsion Labs
kaleb@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov

Good girls get to go to heaven, but bad girls get to go everywhere!