[comp.windows.x.motif] Widget for Arrow

yu@unisql.UUCP (Yeong-Ho Yu) (01/24/91)

 I am currently working on some drawing routines with Widget/Gadgets.
And, I found that there is no widget/gadget for arrows.

--
Yeong-Ho Yu

  Internet: execu!sequoia!unisql!yu@cs.utexas.edu
      UUCP: {uunet, cs.utexas.edu!execu}!sequoia!unisql!yu

yu@unisql.UUCP (Yeong-Ho Yu) (01/24/91)

 I am currently working on some drawing routines with Motif Widgets.
And, I found that there is no widget/gadget for arrows.
Is there anybody who made  such a widget/gadget?  I will appreciate
any help or suggestions.

--

slh@wolf.cs.washington.edu (Scott Heyano) (01/24/91)

In article <1099@unisql.UUCP> yu@unisql.UUCP (Yeong-Ho Yu) writes:

> I am currently working on some drawing routines with Motif Widgets.
>And, I found that there is no widget/gadget for arrows.
>Is there anybody who made  such a widget/gadget?  I will appreciate
>any help or suggestions.

	What exactly do you mean widget/gadget for arrows?
	There is the XmArrowButton[Gadget].