[comp.windows.x.motif] the beginning of a rebellion

walters@grebyn.com (Chris Walters) (03/03/91)

In article <9103012223.AA05868@lta.com> david@lta.com (David B. Lewis) writes:

>I have no problem mixing applications based on Xaw, Xol, Xm, Xw, and Xlib-based
>toolkits on my desk and am happy to buy any useful applications regardless of
>their interface.

I don't think this is acceptable for computer illiterate "end users".
What works for programmer types and "power users" (Xaw, Xol, Xm, Xw,
etc. conglomerations) is going to keep the user community firmly entrenched
in the Mac / Windows environment.  Perhaps this is for the best? :-)

  Chris Walters (walters@grebyn.com)