[comp.windows.x.motif] Motif spreadsheet software

lps@raybed2.msd.ray.com (LYNN SHEA) (04/17/91)

Subject: Motif spreadsheet software
Does anyone know of any commercial or public domain software used to create
spreadsheets on a DEC platform under ULTRIX and Motif?  We are trying to build
an application that will display spreadsheets, some of which give multiple
views of the same data.  There are several key issues under consideration
including linking spreadsheets in order to see updates on one spreadsheet
reflected in another, cell protection, and customization of menus.

So far we've heard of Xess from Applied Info. Systems, Exclaim from Quality
Software Products, Wingz from Informix, and Asterix from Applix.

Thanks,

Lynn Shea
Raytheon Company
50 Apple Hill Drive