[comp.windows.x.motif] U. of Lowell's C++ Motif wrap, where ?

halloran@sldv21.mdcbbs.com (04/29/91)

In article <9104270931.AA12032@BU.EDU>, NICHOLASTAN@ITIVAX.BITNET writes:
> Can someone please tell me where to ftp it from?
> Thanks!

This is the Blurb I received....
Hi

Finally the Release 1.1 of the binding compatible with Motif 1.1 and
X11R4 is ready and available for ftp. It is in the same place. To ftp

ftp 129.63.1.1
cd graphics/MotifC++

The file is called Motif1.1-g++.tar.Z

We are sorry for the delay, but we got stuck as we were trying to have one
source for both the GNU g++ and the AT&T C++ compilers. There were
some problems with the AT&T version that we are still working on. Also
there is a demo directory with the standard periodic table demo in it.
This is also a slightly older version, we will have the new version
ready soon.

There is a doc directory with the Postscript file containing the Technical
Report on the binding.

Please let us know your comments on the binding.

Thanks
Krishnan

--

	Mark J. Halloran      |    Voice: (314) 233-6973
	McDonnell Douglas M&E |      Fax: (314) 232-8698