[comp.windows.x.motif] Border around widgets

mgustof@hfglobe.intel.com (Mark Gustoff) (05/11/91)

Two questions to ask relative to MOTIF and Xt intrinsics

How can I disable (i.e. turn off ) the decoration including the title bar
on top of the application widget that appears on my screen. I wish to
turn this off via some type of function call. Not via the Xdefaults file.

How can I programmatically place a single or double line border around
a row column widget that I've created?

Thanks,

Mark

meeks@osf.org (W. Scott Meeks) (05/14/91)

>Date: 10 May 91 22:05:28 GMT
>From: csus.edu!wuarchive!sdd.hp.com!uakari.primate.wisc.edu!dali.cs.montana.edu!ogicse!zephyr.ens.tek.com!tektronix!percy!littlei!intelhf!mgustof@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu  (Mark Gustoff)
>
>How can I programmatically place a single or double line border around
>a row column widget that I've created?

Through it in an XmFrame.  Set XmNshadowType to the appropriate value.  See
the manual for more information.

W. Scott Meeks
Open Software Foundation
meeks@osf.org