In article <10422@suns6.crosfield.co.uk> pat@crosfield.co.uk (paul turnbull) writes:

   From: pat@crosfield.co.uk (paul turnbull)
   Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.motif
   Date: 26 Jun 91 08:50:33 GMT

   I am looking for a supplier of Motif to run on a Sun IPC machine. Shared
   libraries are a must. Any recommendations ?

Dec is selling MOTIF for sun, but I don't know if they are using
shared libraries. I can't see why they wouldn't as they will be on
their own machines when they release the OSF/1 version of the OS.
We built our own, and the shared libraries were not a problem.
--
David Warren 		INTERNET: warren@atmos.washington.edu
(206) 543-0945		UUCP:	  uw-beaver!atmos.washington.edu!warren

larry@mitra.mitra.com (Larry Williamson) (06/28/91)

ICS in Cambridge Mass (617) 621-0060 sells motif for the sun. We've
been using it on an IPC for about a month now with good success. It
came with the OSF/Motif manuals published by prentice hall (this may
or may not be a consideration for you).

Price was okay (~$500US).

I don't know what their support is like as the package installed so
easily and I've found no bugs that seem specific to their
implementation that I've never had a need to call them for support.

-Larry