[comp.lang.objective-c] Public Domain Objective C

gil@jts.com (gil) (10/31/90)

Does anyone know if there are any PD objective-c
translators/compilers, perhaps from the Free Software Foundation?

--
+-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
| Gil Hauer, Tech Noir Inc.   |       gil@jtsv16.jts.com                  |

wiml@milton.u.washington.edu (William Lewis) (11/02/90)

In article <1990Oct31.135951.19419@jts.com> gil@jts.com (gil) writes:
>Does anyone know if there are any PD objective-c
>translators/compilers, perhaps from the Free Software Foundation?

   Rumor ( =8) ) has it that the next release of gcc will support
objective-C (named something else, because apparently Stepstone has
rights to the name "Obj-C" .... ) but that they're having trouble
reimplimenting the runtimes. Anyone else know more about this? It seems
to me that at one point someone involved woth the project was posting
here ...

--
 wiml@milton.acs.washington.edu       Seattle, Washington
     (William Lewis)   |  47 41' 15" N   122 42' 58" W