[comp.lang.objective-c] Opinion poll on OOPLs

mikeg@stpstn.UUCP (Mike Goda) (02/15/91)

Magnus Ramstr|m posted this to a number of news groups but forgot the
objective-c news group.  Therefore I am posting it for him since it includes
Objective-C in his questionnaire.

--
The Stepstone Corporation                    Michael Goda
75 Glen Rd.                                  mikeg@stepstone.com