[trial.newgroups] What about trial.soc.culture.czechoslovak?

sloane@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (Bob Sloane) (06/07/90)

Hi All,

I have received several articles for trial.soc.culture.czechoslovak.
I never received a newgroup message for this group, nor did I see any
announcement in this group about its creation.  Is this a "real" trial
group, or what?
--
USmail: Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045
E-mail: sloane@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu, sloane@ukanvax.bitnet, AT&T: (913)864-0444

revell@uunet.UU.NET (James R Revell Jr) (06/08/90)

In article <24671.266e1689@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> sloane@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (Bob Sloane) writes:
>Hi All,
>
>I have received several articles for trial.soc.culture.czechoslovak.
>I never received a newgroup message for this group, nor did I see any
>announcement in this group about its creation.  Is this a "real" trial
>group, or what?

It is indeed.  Mel Pleasant is the designated judge for the group.
It's been out just about a week I believe.
--
James Revell	uunet postmaster	revell@uunet.uu.net	/8^{~