[trial.rec.metalworking] Engraving and Leatherwork Tools/set for sale

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) (03/18/91)

Engraving Kit

Gravers hammer
Three flat, and one square chisel w/handles
Sharpening guide
compass, and Circle Scale drawing aid
Center punch

(make offer)

Complete Leatherwork Set

Leather mallet
15 stamps/tools with rack
	including, acorn and acorn cap
	two basket stamps
Lacing punch
Rivet set
roll of lace
30 key fob kits
Shot shell bag kit
book with how to info
Al Stohlman patterns

(make offer - paid over $250)

swood
--
 ---- Insert favorite .signature here ----	| swood@argo.acs.oakland.edu
						| swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Bitnet:		swood@Oakland			| swood@unix.secs.oakland.edu
  UUCP:		...!uunet!umich!{vela, argo, unix, nucleus}!swood

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) (03/18/91)

Forgot to add on the fact that the leatherwork set has:
	1/2" letter set
	1/2" number set
	3/4" letter set

swood

--
 ---- Insert favorite .signature here ----	| swood@argo.acs.oakland.edu
						| swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Bitnet:		swood@Oakland			| swood@unix.secs.oakland.edu
  UUCP:		...!uunet!umich!{vela, argo, unix, nucleus}!swood

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) (03/20/91)

I had some trouble with my elm filters, so I have not been receiving any mail
for a couple of days.  I would appreciate if anyone that replied to the
original postings is still interested, that they reply again now that I am once
again receiving mail.  Sorry for the bandwidth....