[comp.org.sug] confirming payment of conference fees

george@potato.cis.ohio-state.edu (George M. Jones) (11/26/90)

I have plane tickets and hotel reservation for SUG in hand but no indication
that my conference fees have been pre-paid.  Being paranoid and a firm
believer in Murphy I would like to see if the money for the conference
fees cleared the local red-tape and made it into the right hands.  How
do I do this ?

---George Jones
--
OSU Computer & Inf. Science 2036 Neil Ave.,Columbus,Ohio 43210. 614-292-7325
george@cis.ohio-state.edu or ...!osu-cis!george

peter@world.std.com (Peter Salus) (11/27/90)

In article <GEORGE.90Nov26090645@potato.cis.ohio-state.edu> george@tut.cis.ohio-state.eduGeorge M. Jones <george@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>I have plane tickets and hotel reservation for SUG in hand but no indication
>that my conference fees have been pre-paid.  Being paranoid and a firm
>believer in Murphy I would like to see if the money for the conference
>fees cleared the local red-tape and made it into the right hands.  How
>do I do this ?

Phone Dave Howard or Pat Rice at the SUG Office: 415-336-4343.

Peter H. Salus
Executive Director
Sun User Group, Inc.

--
The difference between practice and theory in practice is always
greater than the difference between practice and theory in theory.