[comp.org.sug] Summary of responses to Question 1

fyl@fylz.wa.com (Phil Hughes) (03/22/91)

In article <1991Mar18.185844.25428@utoday.com>, sean@utoday.com writes:

> 	On Sat Mar 02 17:44:52 EST 1991 we posed the following question
> to readers of this and other newsgroups to generate user response
> for a regular column in UNIX Today!. Included below is a summary
> of all responses received.

Interesting.  Who are these people that responded?  I know lots of
people (including myself) that have sent in subscription forms for
UNIX Today numerous times and never received a copy.  I assumed that
it only existed for distribution at Uniforum.

Is there really such a publication?  Can someone post the secret
password to get on the mailing list?  I admit that I am a UNIX
newcomer (only 11 years with UNIX), unknown by most (I am only part
owner is a UNIX publishing, training and consulting company since
1983) and don't really work much with UNIX (except for the three
systems I am responsible for at work, the one one at home and those
of our consulting customers) but it seems that I should at least
qualify to get a letter explaining why UNIX Today continues to ignore
me.
--
Phil Hughes - FYL - 8315 Lk City Wy - Ste 207 - Seattle, WA 98115
Phone: 206-526-2919  --  E-mail:fyl@fylz.wa.com  or nwnexus!fylz!fyl