[comp.org.sug] GNU BOF at SUG

tower@ai.mit.edu.mu.edu (06/06/91)

	[ Please repost this to other local newsgroups, mailing lists,  BBS's
	  and bulletin boards near the Atlanta, GA area (parts of
	  TN, AL, and NC?). ]

There will be a GNU (GNU's Not Unix) BOF at the Atlanta Summer
SUG.  It's scheduled for Monday night, June 17th at 9:00pm.

Please check the BOF Board near the SUG Registration area for the
place (and double check the time).

Len Tower from FSF will be present.

The goals are to meet past, present and future GNU contributors; and
to answer questions about the GNU Project and the Free Software
Foundation.

enjoy -len

ables@hal.com (King Ables) (06/06/91)

When I saw this subject header of the article today:

> comp.org.sug (page 1 of 1):
>   23) GNU BOF at SUG ~ 18 ?

I was overcome with the urge to respond:

    No, but TOV STU at PUG!

Sometimes I understand why my non-computer friends complain
they can't understand me!  They think we're being taken over
by alien acronyms.  I'm not sure they're wrong!

;-) captioned for the humor impaired
King Ables                    HaL Computer Systems, Inc.
ables@hal.com                 8920 Business Park Dr., Suite 300
+1 512 794 2855               Austin, TX  78759