[misc.forsale.computers] Apple related books for sale

rankins@argentina (raymond r rankins) (10/05/90)

I have the following books for sale that are no longer of use to me:

    65816/65802 Assembly Language Programming (Fischer) - $10

    Elementary Assembly Language for Apple IIGS and 65816 (Sanders)
        - $19.95 list - $10
    Apple IIe Technical Reference Manual - $24.95 list - $10

    Apple Assembly Language (Maurer) - $17.95 list - $5

    Apple II Assembly Language (DeJong) - $15.95 list - $5

    Prodos and Beyond - Applesoft File Techniques - $16.95 list - $5

    Apple DOS 3.3 Manual - $5

    Apple Pascal Manual - $5

If you are interested in any of these, make me an offer

Ray

Ray Rankins          |(518) 387-7174 | INTERNET: rankins@argentina.crd.ge.com
2 Moonglow Rd.       |(518) 583-3320 | COMPUSERVE: 71131,3236
Gansevoort, NY 12831 |               | AmericaOnline: RayRankins
<insert standard disclaimer here>    | GEnie: R.Rankins

jh4o+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jeffrey T. Hutzelman) (10/05/90)

Giving up on the Apple //, or are you just not programming any longer?

It's always sad to see another person give in to Apple Computer and give
up on the machine.
-----------------
Jeffrey Hutzelman
America Online: JeffreyH11
Internet/BITNET:jh4o+@andrew.cmu.edu, jhutz@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu

rankins@argentina (raymond r rankins) (10/06/90)

In article <Mb2zO8G00VpZQB5F0V@andrew.cmu.edu>, jh4o+@andrew (Jeffrey T. Hutzelman) writes:
>Giving up on the Apple //, or are you just not programming any longer?
>
>It's always sad to see another person give in to Apple Computer and give
>up on the machine.

No, I'm definitely not giving up on the Apple II.  I have a IIGS and
am very happy with it, and I'll have it for quite a while, even if
Apple decides to drop the machine.  Who needs them anyway?  I think
the Apple II community is strong enough to keep the Apple II going
for quite a while.

The reason I'm selling is because they're either just sitting around
gathering dust, or I have duplicate copies.  If I sell these, I'll
have more money to spend on new things for my IIGS that I will actually
use. :^)

Ray
--
Ray Rankins          |(518) 387-7174 | INTERNET: rankins@argentina.crd.ge.com
2 Moonglow Rd.       |(518) 583-3320 | COMPUSERVE: 71131,3236
Gansevoort, NY 12831 |               | AmericaOnline: RayRankins
<insert standard disclaimer here>    | GEnie: R.Rankins

rankins@argentina.crd.ge.com (raymond r rankins) (10/24/90)

I no longer need the following books, so I thought I'd try to sell them:

Apple IIe Technical Reference Manual (Official Apple Manual published
by Addison-Wesley) - $24.95 list - $10