[misc.forsale.computers] Tandy 1000SL for sale

mdg2702@sjfc.UUCP (Mark Delgrosso) (12/11/90)

 I have a Tandy 1000SL for sale, featuring the following:

	*512k RAM
	*CM-11 RGB color monitor
	*All original software, manuals, upgrades, and some extra
	 software. The full Desk-Mate package is included.
	*DMP-130 printer

All equipment is seldom used and in new condition. I am asking $1000 for
the entire setup, plus shipping where feasible. The price is pretty firm,
however I am willing to take close offers or some trades for Mac Plus
equipment. I would like to sell this machine before Christmas if possible,
so please send replies via e-mail ASAP.
	Thanks in advance.
	M.A.D.

--
M. Anthony Delgrosso                  *    "This must be Thursday. I never
Graduate School of Redundancy School  *     could quite get the hang of

wilken@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Wilken) (12/11/90)

In article <1163@sjfc.UUCP> mdg2702@sjfc.UUCP (Mark Delgrosso) writes:

> I have a Tandy 1000SL for sale, featuring the following:
>
>	*512k RAM
>	*CM-11 RGB color monitor
>	*All original software, manuals, upgrades, and some extra
>	 software. The full Desk-Mate package is included.
>	*DMP-130 printer
>
>All equipment is seldom used and in new condition. I am asking $1000 for

Well, Im not totally innocent of this kind of thing, but I try to obstain as
much as possible.  I guess its time for me to say "hey man, stop smoking that
stuff and grab a clue."

I recently bought a 386DX 16 with a hard drive, both size floppies, and
a brand new 1024X768 super VGA card for $1000 of the net.  Do you really think
that your Tandy 1000 is comparable to a 386?  Hell, you could by a brand new
machine that has more specs than this for literally half that price (a
local vendor sells an equivalent, minus the printer for about $450.00, and
that is brand new....)

Scott
--
                      Internet:  wilken@plains.nodak.edu