[misc.forsale.computers] Tandy for sale - Price Reduction

mdg2702@sjfc.UUCP (Mark Delgrosso) (12/15/90)

 After much flaming for asking too high a price, I am once again putting

my Tandy 1000SL into the market.

	It is the basic SL, with an upgrade to 512k, all original software,

	including DOS, GW-Basic, Deskmate, and PC-Link upgrades. It has the

	CM-11 hi-res RGB monitor and DMP-130 printer and all cables. This

	machine was very seldom used and is in mint condition. I will take

	the best offer, or a trade for a used Mac Plus in good condition.

Thanks again.
M.A.D.

--
M. Anthony Delgrosso                  *    "This must be Thursday. I never
Graduate School of Redundancy School  *     could quite get the hang of

bobb@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (Bob Beauchaine) (12/15/90)

In article <1170@sjfc.UUCP> mdg2702@sjfc.UUCP (Mark Delgrosso) writes:

> After much flaming for asking too high a price, I am once again putting
>
>my Tandy 1000SL into the market.
>
>	I will take
>
>	the best offer, or a trade for a used Mac Plus in good condition.

  And you thought you were flamed for asking too high a price?  Wait until
  the net finds out you're trading in a PC clone, no matter how brain dead,
  for a (gaackk!) Macintosh.  Would be that I had to drag my tongue across
  a mile of razor blades rather than defile my fingers on the dreaded apple
  key! (To be read with full smiley intended).

  Bob Beauchaine
  bobb@vice.ICO.TEK.COM