[misc.forsale.computers] Mac Games For Sale - Mostly sold and one new

jma@bigbang.Berkeley.EDU (James M. Alexander) (02/07/91)

In article <1991Feb5.190621.7114@agate.berkeley.edu> jma@earthquake.Berkeley.EDU (James M. Alexander) writes:
>I have had the following old mac games for sale. These are all fairly old,
>
>so in pricing them I took the last mail order price I could find, cut it by
>
>AT LEAST 50% and added a couple of dollars for P & H. All the prices include
>
>postage!
>
>Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative - $11
>
>Leather Goddesses of Phobos - SOLD
>
>Bureaucracy - SOLD
>
>Leisure Suit Larry in The Land of the Lounge Lizards - SOLD
>

>The first three of these should run on all machines as long as you don't use
>
>the antiquated system software that comes on the disks. Leisure Suit Larry
>
>does not work on most of the newer machines (i.e. LC IIsi IIci not sure about
>
>Classic). It works fine on Pluses, the SE line, and the older Mac II's.
>
>Jim
>jma@earthquake.berkeley.edu

All of the above games are sold with the exception of the Star Trek one.

Thanks for all of the interest; The Kobyashi Alternative is still $11. I

have now decided to sell my copy of Falcon. It is version 2.2, so it should

work on all machines except the IIci, on which it crashes when you quit. It

is almost new, but I have already sent in the registration card. I'll provide

the buyer with a letter transfering ownership so that he/she can get updates.

The price - $22. Send mail to the address below if interested. Thanks.

Jim
jma@earthquake.berkeley.edu

jma@lightning.Berkeley.EDU (James M. Alexander) (02/07/91)

In article <1991Feb6.194918.13614@agate.berkeley.edu> jma@bigbang.Berkeley.EDU (James M. Alexander) writes:
>In article <1991Feb5.190621.7114@agate.berkeley.edu> jma@earthquake.Berkeley.EDU (James M. Alexander) writes:
>>
>>Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative - $11
>>
>>Leather Goddesses of Phobos - SOLD
>>
>>Bureaucracy - SOLD
>>
>>Leisure Suit Larry in The Land of the Lounge Lizards - SOLD
>>
>>Falcon 2.2 - SOLD
>> <some text deleted>

All of the games above are sold with the exception of the Kobayashi

Alternative - still $11, postage included.

Jim
jma@earthquake.berkeley.edu