[misc.forsale.computers] NEW Lynx systems for sale

sjv3683@cs.rit.edu (Sundy J Vanderlick) (03/01/91)

I am willing to sell BRAND NEW Lynxes (portable game systems, from
Atari), with com-lynx cables and AC adaptors for only $139.97 --
these normally cost $179.97 -- and shipping.  I may also be able to
get you some new Lynx games, at a good price.

Hurry, while supplies last!

---
Sundy Vanderlick (sjv3683@ultb.isc.rit.edu)

sean@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Sean Sterling Foiles) (03/01/91)

In article <2186@cs.rit.edu> sjv3683@cs.rit.edu (Sundy J Vanderlick) writes:
>I am willing to sell BRAND NEW Lynxes (portable game systems, from
>Atari), with com-lynx cables and AC adaptors for only $139.97 --
>these normally cost $179.97 -- and shipping.  I may also be able to
>get you some new Lynx games, at a good price.
>
>Hurry, while supplies last!
>
>---
>Sundy Vanderlick (sjv3683@ultb.isc.rit.edu)

I have seen postings on comp.sys.atari.st that Toys R Us are now selling
the Atari Lynx (bare) for $99.  AC-adaptors can be purchased for ~$10.
The cables are used for hooking 2-4 Lynx games together.  The cable can
be purchased seperately as well, price unknown

Note:  I have not confirmed these prices personally (I intend to do so,
for I would like one myself).

sean@happy.cc.utexas.edu