[misc.forsale.computers] BagPipes Wanted & 200 MB SCSI Drive for sale & assorted PC& Amiga Stuff

sck@arnor.UUCP (SC Kennedy) (03/20/91)

Sorry for the cross-posting to groups but, it's better than sending three
seperate postings, I guess.

Wanted BAGPIPES any size, any condition.....

My father's were stolen and his Birthday is coming up FAST!!!!!! Let's talk
I'm getting desperate. No local store carries nor wants to get them in.....

SCSI DRIVE FOR SALE

Conner Peripherals 200 MB 3.5 HH SCSI Drive. Works great but need money
for the bagpipes (and rent)---- $800.00 (I pay shipping, Hey it's light)

AMIGA dual external floppy drive made by MAST, works great, drive can't
cover all expenses. ---- $150.00 (I pay shipping)
Amiga - COMMODORE 1541 Disk Drive - With C= 64 emulator for the Amiga, (A
64) ----- $125.00 (I pay shipping)
AST Advantage 2.5 MB RAM Expansion for IBM PC-AT fully-populated with 2.5
Meg of RAM (software included) ---- $600.00 (I pay shipping)

Home (914) 835-8464     Work (914) 945-1992   Play (Not) That-important
Scott C. Kennedy (sck@ibm.com)            | "All we are saying ...
Distributed High Performance Computing    |  is give peace a chance..."
I.B.M. Thomas J. Watson Research Facility | John Lennon - Dec. 8, 1980

scocur@attc.UUCP (Scott Currier) (03/21/91)

In article <1991Mar20.020225.27777@arnor.uucp> sck@ibm.com (SC Kennedy) writes:

>Wanted BAGPIPES any size, any condition.....
>
>My father's were stolen and his Birthday is coming up FAST!!!!!! Let's talk
>I'm getting desperate. No local store carries nor wants to get them in.....

Sorry ahead of time to the net folk, I could not get through to
sck via e-mail.

QRS in Buffalo New York carries a bagpipe for $180.00

Part number: 40102

Sheepskin bag, Rosewood drones, ivoroid trim. Imported.

I buy piano rolls from them, and have always received

good service.

QRS
1026 Niagara St.
Buffalo, NY 14213