[misc.forsale.computers] Atari SC1224 Color Monitor for sale

cwc@nut.cs.odu.edu (Chris Carpinello) (04/02/91)

I have an Atari SC1224 Color Monitor + monitor master for sale.  This is the
type of monitor with the dials on the side.  $185 takes it -- which includes
shipping anywhere in the continental US. (via UPS or USPS -- your choice).

Terms of sale:

After I receieve your M.O. or check, I send you the monitor.  If it doesn't
work when you get it, I take it back.  If it gets there without any problems
it's yours forever. ;-)

Chris Carpinello (cwc@xanth.cs.odu.edu)   ///   Peace, Love, and NO CENSORSHIP
"Of all possible worlds, we only got one, we got to ride on it"__Grateful Dead

bill@sugaree.uu.net (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr2.010855.4702@cs.odu.edu>, cwc@nut.cs.odu.edu (Chris Carpinello) writes:
> I have an Atari SC1224 Color Monitor + monitor master for sale.  This is the
> type of monitor with the dials on the side.  $185 takes it -- which includes
> shipping anywhere in the continental US. (via UPS or USPS -- your choice).
>
> Terms of sale:
>
> After I receieve your M.O. or check, I send you the monitor.  If it doesn't
> work when you get it, I take it back.  If it gets there without any problems
> it's yours forever. ;-)

(Sorry about posting this reponse, but we don't have the ability to directly
rely yet.)

Chris,

I want that monitor - $185.. that's a deal!

Give me a call so that we can lock it in.
Tel: (215) 834-0180 ext 256. 8:00AM - 5:30PM EST

Bill Bishop