From: spr@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Sebastian P Ruta)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.wanted,misc.forsale,misc.forsale.computers,,ny.forsale,na.forsale
Subject: Imagewriter II 4sale/ trade for plane tix!!

I am posting this for a friend, so please don't respond to me.

     Imagewriter II for sale, w/boxes, cable & stand.

     (Was on a Apple IIGS)

     My friend wants to go home for the summer and has no
     money left.  Poor college kid that he is, he doesn't want to call home
     for money again, so will accept B/O or consider trade for R/T ticket to
     Los Angeles at end of this week, returning in early Sept.

     Send offers or pity to:

     The-get-Tchie-home-fund, c/o Tchie Tao (212) 853-6198
                                  ^^^^^ (just say "Chee")
Thanks to all for not laughing.