[misc.forsale.computers] Amiga 2000 System For Sale

don@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Donald R Lloyd) (07/25/90)

----- News saved at 24 Jul 90 20:38:22 GMT

	I'd like to sell this system as a package:

	Amiga 2000
	1084s stereo monitor
	48MB scsi HD w/supra wordsync controller
	3 megs RAM
	internal 2400 baud modem

	I've got ~120 disks of PD/shareware, and will stuff as much onto the HD
as you'd like.  I'll also send a 68010 (took it out recently due to an
incompatibility problem with a piece of SW I was using, but is OK w/most
other things.)  Has the 1 meg Agnus.
	If you're a local buyer (i.e. just about anyplace in DE that I'm
relatively familiar with) and are unfamiliar with the system I'd be more
than happy to set it up & get you started with it.

	I'm a Poor College Student (tm) who is hoping to take advantage of
educational discounts on a 3000 sometime in the next few months, but
I'd like to get it before classes start again, so I'll have to try to sell
this now and be Amiga-less till I can save up the rest....

	Anyway, I'd like $2000 for the complete setup.  Everything works, with
one small exception- if you try to play a game with a joystick while the
mouse is plugged into port 1, the joystick will send your plane/character/
ball/cursor/whatever spinning around the world to the right.  (This never
bothered me much... I play about 1 game/week, and these usually aren't
joystick-intensive).

	Oh, yeah... the mouse is, of course, included.  The monitor has a
"Flicker master" polarized screen on it to cut down on the annoyance
of interlace flicker (far cry from a flicker-fixer, but hey, it's what I could
afford...).

--
  Gibberish             .sig for sale or lease.
  is spoken             Contact don@vax1.acs.udel.edu for more information.