[net.travel] Weather

wargo@sdcsla.UUCP (Dave Wargo) (10/22/85)

I would like to know what the weather is really like right now in
D.C. and PA.

The weather maps on the tv are vague to say the least.

Thanks
Dave Wargo

ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcsla:wargo
--
ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcsla:wargo

rick@cheviot.uucp (Rick Brooker) (10/27/85)

In article <1014@sdcsla.UUCP> wargo@sdcsla.UUCP (Dave Wargo) writes:
>I would like to know what the weather is really like right now in
>D.C. and PA.
>
>The weather maps on the tv are vague to say the least.
>

>Thanks
>Dave Wargo

Dave, our tv weather maps are quite detailed but I couldn't find D.C
or PA. anywhere on them. Maybe you're asking the wrong people (:-)
It was cold but dry here this morning if thats any help to you.

dave@ecrcvax.UUCP (David Morton) (11/01/85)

>>I would like to know what the weather is really like right now in
>>D.C. and PA.
>>
>>The weather maps on the tv are vague to say the least.
>>

>Dave, our tv weather maps are quite detailed but I couldn't find D.C
>or PA. anywhere on them. Maybe you're asking the wrong people (:-)
>It was cold but dry here this morning if thats any help to you.

Well PA stands for Passau on German car number plates, mabye that's
what he's on about. The Danube flows through Passau and they had fog
there this morning. We also had fog in Munich, mabye that's why I
couldn't find D.C. on the map either ?
--

Dave Morton
Tel. (49) 89 - 92699 - 139