[misc.forsale.computers] For Sale: Amiga 2000 + Quantum drive

kenny@mazurka.UUCP (Kenneth Yarnall) (06/18/91)

I am selling an Amiga 2000:
    One meg Chip RAM
    1 floppy drive, keyboard, mouse, joystick.
    Workbench 1.3.2, revision 6.2 motherboard (latest revision).
    About 1 year old, never any problem.
    Price:  US$900.

Also, I have a 2091 controller card with a Quantum 40meg hard drive.  The
controller has room for 2 meg of RAM.  The disk has no bad blocks, and is
quite fast.  Can come with a large collection of public domain software pre-
installed, if you wish.  Price:  US$400.

I will sell the entire package for US$1,200.

I will also consider selling my monitor.  It is a Princeton Graphics Systems
Ultra 14, a 14'' multisync that works wonderfully well with the 3000, or any
of the flicker-fixers.  Of course, it also works with PC's or Macs, etc.  It
handles overscan perfectly, and has a nice, sharp display.  I ask US$450.

Make me an offer at kenny%mazurka@opusc.csd.scarolina.edu or
yarnall@milo.math.uiuc.edu, or call me at (803)771-6349.
--
     Ken Yarnall                 ///   kenny%mazurka@opusc.csd.scarolina.EDU
      Math Department, USC   \\\///   yarnall@milo.math.scarolina.EDU

kenny@mazurka.UUCP (Kenneth Yarnall) (06/20/91)

In article <kenny.4413@mazurka.UUCP> kenny@mazurka.UUCP (Kenneth Yarnall) writes:
>I am selling an Amiga 2000:
>    One meg Chip RAM
>    1 floppy drive, keyboard, mouse, joystick.
>    Workbench 1.3.2, revision 6.2 motherboard (latest revision).
>    About 1 year old, never any problem.
>    Price:  US$900.
>
>Also, I have a 2091 controller card with a Quantum 40meg hard drive.  The
>controller has room for 2 meg of RAM.  The disk has no bad blocks, and is
>quite fast.  Can come with a large collection of public domain software pre-
>installed, if you wish.  Price:  US$400.
>
>I will sell the entire package for US$1,200.
>
>I will also consider selling my monitor.  It is a Princeton Graphics Systems
>Ultra 14, a 14'' multisync that works wonderfully well with the 3000, or any
>of the flicker-fixers.  Of course, it also works with PC's or Macs, etc.  It
>handles overscan perfectly, and has a nice, sharp display.  I ask US$450.
>
>Make me an offer at kenny%mazurka@opusc.csd.scarolina.edu or
>yarnall@milo.math.uiuc.edu, or call me at (803)771-6349.
                   ^^^^
OOPS!  That should read yarnall@milo.math.scarolina.edu...