[net.travel] January Weather in Europe

rjw@ptsfc.UUCP (Rod Williams) (11/05/85)

>               I am particularly interested in what the weather will be
>like in various parts of Europe (England, France, Germany, Austria,...)

 Cold. Wet. Maybe even snowy and icy.   :-(
--

 rod williams | {ihnp4,dual}!ptsfa!ptsfc!rjw
 pacific bell |  san ramon  |  california

tjsmedley@watmum.UUCP (Trevor J. Smedley) (11/08/85)

In article <460@ptsfc.UUCP> rjw@ptsfc.UUCP (Rod Williams-2e700) writes:
>>               I am particularly interested in what the weather will be
>>like in various parts of Europe (England, France, Germany, Austria,...)
>
> Cold. Wet. Maybe even snowy and icy.   :-(
>--

Wait a minute! Head for the Alps (well, except in England)!!! Snow, Snow,
Snow!! Ski, Ski, Ski!!! (if you're lucky :-)

Trevor J. Smedley                    University of Waterloo

{decvax,allegra,ihnp4,clyde,utzoo}!watmum!tjsmedley