[comp.sys.amiga.games] Datastorm - infinte lives/shields

shields@yunexus.UUCP (Paul Shields) (05/26/90)

mark@calvin..westford.ccur.com (Mark Thompson) writes:
>However, has anyone gone beyond 289,000 in DataStorm? This is
>my all-time high. I died in the 22nd wave. This is in the normal
>mode (not that wimpy slow one). Also, does anyone know of any
>secret backdoors for things like infinite lives or shields?

Sorry, I don't have the keyboard sequence... I overheard Fulvio Ciano
talking to Randy Lyndon about it when they were testing it before it
was released.  Can't remember whether the infinite lives & shields is
in the released version, but I know that they used it for testing the
higher levels.